About Catholic Federal Credit Union
If you’ve come to this page, you’re probably a little curious to learn more about us. We’d love to learn a little more about you too, but here’s some information about who we are. At Catholic Federal our service mission is to improve the financial well being of our members. You’ll get great rates and low or no fees, higher dividends and personal service that goes above and beyond.
We’re honored you’ve chosen CFCU as your financial partner and enthusiastically look forward to serving all of your financial needs. Use the tabs below to learn more about Catholic Federal, then call us or come in. We can’t wait to meet you!
We're a Credit Union, not a Bank
Catholic Federal Credit Union has been active in the community since 1956, when it was originally chartered to serve parishioners of St. Mary’s Cathedral Credit Union in Saginaw, Michigan. Founded on the credit union philosophy of people helping people, members believed if they pooled their money together, they could provide more affordable financial services for everyone.
CFCU has been connecting members with great savings and loans products, competitive rates, low payments and superior local service. By creating local jobs, supporting local causes, and empowering its members to meet their financial goals, CFCU is a vital part of the Great Lakes Bay community.
Catholic Federal Credit Union membership is open to:
- Members of Catholic Parishes located in the Diocese of Saginaw which includes parishes in Arenac, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Isabella, Midland, Saginaw, Sanilac and Tuscola counties.
- Employees of St. Mary’s of Michigan
- Relatives of a CFCU member regardless of where they live, what their religion is or their relationship to the member, by blood or marriage
- Employees of the Saginaw Diocese (or Catholic Parishes), Catholic or Non-Catholic
- Students and employees of Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Saginaw
Improve the financial well being of our members.
Catholic Federal exists to be the number one financial institution for all members, in an atmosphere that maintains the dignity of, and sensitivity to, all of our members.