Guaranteed safe and secure, Online Banking is like having your own personal credit union branch right in your home or office. Managing your account has never been easier!
- View account balances
- Transfer funds – you can even transfer to another member!
- View, save or print your eStatement
- Pay your bills quickly and easily with Online Bill Pay
- Enroll in eAlerts to stay connected to your account activity
- Schedule automatic transfers – a great way to start your savings plan!
- Reorder checks and view check images that have cleared your account
- Uses multi-factor authentication to ensure the security of your personal information
- Download account information into Quicken
- Apply for a loan
- Purchase share certificates
A. It’s simple! Select ‘Enroll’, located just below the login button, on the home page and follow the prompts to be enrolled.
A. Yes! Simply click the Order Checks tab on your Online Banking home page, select the account you would like to order checks for and hit submit. This will take you to CFCU's check vendor website where you will see a mock image of your check to review and order.
A. Bill Pay through Catholic Federal is absolutely FREE!
A. Within Online Banking select the Transfer tab. To complete a New Transfer, select from the drop down to Transfer funds from, select from the drop down to Transfer funds to the VISA account record, then fill in the Transfer Amount, the Frequency, Transfer Date and click Submit. Click Confirm to complete the payment.
Please note: If your VISA has a $0.00 balance your VISA will not display as an option to Transfer Funds to from the drop down list.
A. If you select the VISA tab at the top of the Online Banking home page you’ll be taken to the VISA web page where you can view your transactions and VISA statement.
A. If you are not seeing the E-Statements tab opening after clicking E-Statements in Online Banking, check your pop up blocker settings. If you have the option, please select "always allow pop ups for this site".
A. You can transfer money to another CFCU account by selecting Transfer and the Transfer to Any Account tab. You will need the account number the money is transferring to, the First 3 characters of primary account holder’s last name, and account ID.
Share ID examples: 0010 = Savings, 0040 = Checking.
A. If you receive the message: "Invalid Online Banking ID or Password"
You may have input your use ID or password incorrectly.
If you’re unable to reset your password following the Forgot my Password link, contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328 for assistance.
The system will allow six (6) password attempts and will disable the account on the sixth invalid attempt.
A. When you are logged into Online Banking, select "Settings”
In "Modify Personal Settings," enter your current password once and your new password twice. At the bottom of the page, click "submit."
Please note: Passwords must be between 6 and 20 characters in addition to containing at least one letter, one number and one special character.
A. When you are logged into Online Banking, select “Settings”
In "Modify Login Information”, Enter New Online Banking ID at the bottom of the page, and click "submit."
A. You can reset your password by clicking on the "forgot your password” link just below the login button and enroll button on the home page and follow the prompts. You will need to know your Online Banking ID and your email address on file. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your Password. You will be asked your Password Reset Question that was set at the time of initial enrollment. The system will allow six (6) password attempts and will disable the account on the six (6) try.
A. Contact Catholic Federal Credit Union at 800-798-2328 for assistance.
A. The mobile app is available for Apple devices in the Apple StoreSM. Android phones and tablet apps is available in Google PlayTM. Your username and password is the same for both Online and Mobile Banking.
A. We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. When a new version is announced as a Release to Web (RTW), support will cease on the third-oldest major version. Please note that utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
A. Yes, in order to receive necessary information on your account, we do need an email address on file.
A. eAlerts are a great way to stay connected with your account and be alerted via email and/or text when activities of your choosing take place. eAlert examples include: daily balance, deposit alert, minimum balance alert, withdrawal transaction, and many more.
To enroll in eAlerts click the services tab in Online Banking, select eAlerts to enroll.
Online Bill Pay
Receive and pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer.
Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you'll never worry about missing a bill or late fees.
Bill Pay FAQs
Bill Pay Basics
A. Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
A. You can pay virtually any business or individual with a mailing address within the United States and Puerto Rico. For example, you can pay utilities, cable bills or credit cards, or individuals such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
Bill Pay Benefits
A. Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay.
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
A. eBill is a feature that allows you to receive and pay electronic versions of paper bills directly from your Bill Pay account.
A. eBills are delivered directly to your Bill Pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of businesses that offer eBills are cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers and credit card companies.
A. You may continue to receive paper statements for the next 2 or 3 billing cycles. Contact your payee for more details on their paper statement policy.
A. If a payee offers eBill, there will be a “Set up eBill” link next to their listing on your Bill Pay dashboard.
If you are receiving eBill summaries from your payee and full bill statements become available, you will see a button that reads “Request eBill PDF”
A. With eBill, everything you need is in one convenient location. Using eBill allows you to streamline your bill pay routine and have online access to your bills. That means you won't have to keep track of paper bills. In addition, you can view past bill statements at a glance.
A. If available for your payee, your full bill statement will be delivered to your account. That means you can view all statement information, including transactions, payment history, credits, and more.
If full eBill details are not available for your payee, you will receive a summary eBill statement that includes balance due, due date and minimum payment amount.
A. To pay an eBill, simply choose the account you want to pay from, enter the amount you want to pay and schedule when you want the payment delivered.
A. You can sign up to receive an electronic notice to alert you when an eBill has been delivered to your account. You can receive these notices in the form of emails or text alerts to provide an extra reminder when a payment is due.
Getting Started with Bill Pay
A. It's easy to enroll for Bill Pay. Just complete this short enrollment form.
A. The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and date, then submit.
How Bill Pay Works
A. Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
A. Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
A. Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
A. Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
eStatements are the easy secure way to receive your account information.
- Secure – Delivered securely through Online Banking, not your mailbox – reducing the opportunity for Identity Theft. In addition, eStatements are not emailed, they are available for download within Home Banking which requires a pin and password and multi-factor authentication to access.
- Easy – Simply login to Online Banking or Mobile Banking and retrieve your statement at your convenience. You can then view your statement, save to your computer or print it out.
- Fast – eStatements are normally ready 3 – 5 days faster than paper statements.
- Identical – Your eStatement is the same as the paper statement you’re currently receiving.
To enroll, login to your Online Banking account and click on eStatements.