Catholic Federal is committed to actively supporting the communities we serve through financial contributions as well as volunteer services by our team members.
Because the requests are so great we now require a completed a Donation Request Form. See below.
Special consideration will be given to requests that integrate the following three issues:
- Community Relationships and Needs
- Youth and Education
- Health and Wellness
Donation requests will be considered on an individual basis and weighed against the criteria above. Further evaluation can take into account the following:
- Does the request fit within our covered communities
- Number of recipients impacted
- Advertising vs. donation
- Philosophy of recipient must be in harmony with the Credit Union regarding service to the community
Funding will not be considered for the following:
- Corporate contributions to or sponsor of political or partisan organizations
- For profit organizations
- Individual needs, including beauty contest and travel expenses for sports
- Membership dues
- Travel funds for tours, expeditions or trips
- Activities, groups or events not in a CFCU branch market
- Administrative expenses or expenses such a conference or travel
- Sponsorship requests that benefit or fund a single individual's participation in an event or activity
- Groups and organizations outside the communities we serve
These guidelines help the Credit Union and the communities we serve to ensure that donations are used in ways that best serve the majority of our membership. These guidelines are not all includsive and the Credit Union may make exceptions when considering donations.
Complete and submit a Donation Request form below.
Please read all guidelines before submitting a request. All requests for monetary or volunteer charitable donations should be received at least 60 days prior to the scheduled date of the event or due date. The credit union reserves the right to handle each donation request on a case-by-base basis. Many factors are included in the evaluation of these requests. Incomplete requests with less than proper notification may not be considered. If more information beyond the completed request is needed, a representative of the credit union will contact the organization. The credit union will make every effort to process your request in a timely manner. A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant's program is not needed or worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines, priorities or that funds are not available.
Go to main navigation