Calendar of Events
- April 19, 2019 (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM): Good Friday, Closed Noon – 3pm
- April 27th, 2019: All Locations CLOSED for Staff Development
- May 27th, 2019: Memorial Day - CLOSED
- July 4th, 2019: Independence Day - CLOSED
- September 2nd, 2019: Labor Day - CLOSED
- November 28th, 2019: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2019: Christmas Eve - Open 9am - 1pm
- December 31st, 2019: New Year's Eve - Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2020: New Year's Day
We're happy you're here. Our blog gives us another way to communicate with you in a fun, relaxed way.
Don't worry; we won't be selling you anything. We just want to share a more personal part of ourselves so you can get to know the lighter side of the credit union. Our goal is to improve your financial well-being, we'll also share helpful financial tips and recommendations covering everything from students loans to retirement planning, and dream vacations to budgeting, many from our own personal experiences.
After all, we're still people helping people, as we have been for 60 plus years. Now we just have more ways to reach out and help.