With Mobile Banking you can easily and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere all from your phone or electronic device! This application is free to download.
- Check balances & account history
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
- Pay bills
- Touch ID capability
- Report a lost or stolen Debit Card
- Schedule travel dates and destinations for Debit Card
- Find ATM & Branch Locations
- SMS text alerts
Download our APP for your mobile device today!
To access Mobile Banking, you will first need to enroll your account in Online Banking. After you have successfully enrolled, you can then download the new Catholic Federal mobile app. You will use the same User Name ID and password that you established for Online Banking.
Mobile Banking FAQs
- How do I get the mobile app?
- Is there a charge to use mobile banking?
- What devices can be used with mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What do I do if I forget my Online Banking ID and password?
- Why am I am unable to login?
- What functions can I perform with the Mobile App?
- How do I transfer money to another Catholic Federal account?
- Can I see my E-Statements in Mobile Banking?
- How do I make a VISA payment in Mobile Banking?
- When will my mobile deposit show in my account?
- What are Mobile Alerts and how do I enroll?
- What if I forget my password?