We offer a variety of home loan products to choose from including balloon & fixed rate mortgages, construction, land loans and home equity line of credit and others.
Pre-qualify for your home loan. Shop knowing exactly what you can afford – and be ready to make an offer when you find the right home.
Apply for the loan. Fill out this fast form to have a mortgage representative contact you to start the application process or give us a call at (800) 798-2328 ext. 159.
Refinance your current home loan. Save money by refinancing your current mortgage. Just email our mortgage department with information on your current loan and we’ll give you a custom rate quote.
Construction loan. Build and finance simply with a construction loan. You get the money to build your home with the option to modify it for permanent financing when your home is finished. Up to 95% project cost financing available, interest only payments available during construction.
Home equity line of credit. This is a revolving loan with a variable rate. Like a traditional home equity loan, a line of credit taps into the equity in your home, but can be used on an ongoing basis. If you’re wanting to make continuous upgrades to your home, especially over a long period of time, a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a more efficient way of managing your home’s equity. You can also apply for the money available when you need it for financial emergencies.
5% Down Payment Option Available for 10 Year Balloon*
*5% down payment and private mortgage insurance are required. First lien mortgage required on a qualified Michigan residential property. Payment Example based on purchase price of $100,000.00 and amortized over a 30 year period: $96,995.00 loan amount at 3.49% APR will result in 119 monthly payments of approximately $435.01 and one (1) balloon payment of approximately $75,508.38. Rates, terms, and fees are our lowest rates, terms, and fees offered as of March 20, 2017. Payment amount example does not include taxes, hazard insurance premiums, or mortgage insurance premiums, and the actual payment obligation will be higher. This is a closed end loan product. There are no draw privileges.
- What is the best way to begin the home purchasing process?
- Can I be pre-qualified for a loan and receive a letter?
- Can you help me decide the price of the house with the payment I can afford?
- What are your rates?
- What will my closing costs be?
- Where can I apply for a CFCU Mortgage?
- What is CFCU's application fee?
- What do I need to have available when I apply for a CFCU Mortgage?
- Does CFCU offer fixed and adjustable rate mortgages?
- Can closing costs be rolled into my loan amount?
- How can I lock in my interest rate?
- Is there a fee to lock my rate?
- Does CFCU provide service on my CFCU mortgage?
- What does the term
- Will CFCU escrow my taxes?
- Does CFCU require Private Mortgage Insurance?
- What is the maximum amount I can borrow if I want to consolidate bills?
- Will CFCU finance my second home or investment property?