People Helping People
Fueled by the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People”, we’re dedicated to helping better our communities through financial contributions, resource donations, staff volunteering and a wide variety of sponsorship and education programs.
Catholic Federal supports numerous causes and events in our community. CFCU staff embraces the spirit of giving throughout the year by raising funds to support local organizations and provide financial assistance to local families in need.
Catholic Federal is dedicated to giving back to the community. If you have an event you wish to be considered for sponsorship, please read the following guidelines and submit your request in writing to the credit union using the form below.
In order to be eligible for a sponsorship, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Submit your application at least 45 days prior to your event.
- Your event/organization must provide a civic or charitable support to a community in a CFCU branch market.
Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, we do not fund the following:
- Activities, groups or events not in a CFCU branch market.
- Administrative expenses or expenses such a conference or travel.
- Sponsorship requests that benefit or fund a single individual's participation in an event or activity.
All sponsorship requests will be reviewed at the end of each month and must be submitted in writing using the form below.