At Catholic Federal, you can customize your personal checking account around your lifestyle, so you don’t waste time or money.
No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee, regardless of your monthly balance or usage.
Debit Rewards. Earn 1 point for every $5 you swipe with your Debit Rewards Card.
Convenient and Online. Save time and money with Online Banking, Bill Payer & Mobile Banking
Need Cash? Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide with the CO-OP Network.
Get Rewarded for Daily Purchases Large & Small
Members who have a CFCU debit card are automatically enrolled in debit rewards. For every $5 you swipe, 1 point will be earned. This includes both PIN & Signature based transactions.
Your Debit Card Rewards are redeemable for a valuable travel or merchandise award. The more points you save, the greater your reward.
Plus, you have the added benefit of CURewards Mall. This is a program that allows you to earn Mall points, by shopping at your favorite brand-name retailers within the CURewards Mall Network.
- Points expire 5 years after they are credited. Maximum of 10,000 points each month.
Claim Your Reward
The CURewards program is easy!
- To redeem your points for merchandise visit www.CURewards.com and order online. For CURewards account assistance contact (888) 634-6318.
- To claim a travel reward, visit www.CURewards.com and order online or call us toll-free at (800) 900-6160.
- To order a Debit Card call (800) 798-2328 or click here to apply online.
- If your card has been lost or stolen, contact us right away. If it is after hours call (888) 918-7845.
- If you plan to travel outside of your normal spending area, contact the credit union prior to your trip to ensure your card will work properly.
Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of your paycheck, Social Security benefit, pension, annuity check, or other payment into your account. Your entire paycheck can be distributed in any combination to your accounts each pay period.
Why use Direct Deposit?
- It provides quicker access to your money when you use your Catholic Federal Debit Card.
- Direct Deposit increases the safety and convenience of processing your check. You no longer need to worry about your paper check being lost or stolen and having to wait in line to cash it.
Sign Up Today! Follow these easy steps:
- Obtain a Direct Deposit form from your employer.
- Complete your personal information, including:
- Your CFCU Account Number
- To which account funds should be deposited, Checking or Savings
- CFCU’s ABA Routing Number: 272484441
- Sign and submit as directed.
Social Security Direct Deposit can be set up through Catholic Federal’s Accounting Department by calling (800) 798-2328 ext. 139 or by visiting www.godirect.org.
A. To set up Direct Deposit to your account, you will want to provide Catholic Federal’s ABA/Routing Number 272484441 and your savings or checking account number. To confirm your account, please contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328. For security reasons, we will mail you the account details to set up Direct Deposit to your account.
A. Dividends are paid monthly and posted on the last day of each statement cycle.
Yes, if applicable.
A. Frequently, we see that Direct Deposits may not credit your account due to an invalid account number. Be sure to verify with the issuer of the deposit that they are sending funds with your 14 digit account number. You may also want to validate the ABA Routing Number: 272484441. For assistance, contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328.
A. Transferring funds is easy and free with CFCU’s Bill Pay in Online Banking! You may also transfer funds from your CFCU account to another financial institution via a wire transfer. To initiate a wire transfer, please contact our Contact Center at (800)798-2328 or visit the nearest Catholic Federal location.
A. No, you may only have one type of checking per member account.
A. CFCU proudly serves members who own or operate the following business types: sole proprietor, partnership or Limited Liability Company. To qualify for a business account all owners must qualify for membership and maintain a personal savings account. Organization/Parish accounts are also welcome that meet our membership qualifications.
There is a monthly service charge of $5.00 for a business checking account.
A. If wiring U.S. Dollars, please provide the issuing institution the following instructions:
Bank Name: Catholic Federal Credit Union
ABA/Routing Number: 272484441
Credit Name: (Your name and address)
Account Number: (Your Catholic Federal account number)
A. For every $5 charged on your CFCU debit card, 1 point will be earned. This includes both PIN & Signature based transactions.
A. To check and redeem your points visit www.CURewards.com