Apple Pay™ is an app offered in Passbook that allows you to use your iPhone6 or iPhone 6 Plus to make purchases by holding your device up to the contactless reader.
Making payments with Apple Pay™ is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit card numbers aren't stored on the device or on Apple's® server, so they're never shared with the merchant. And, if your iPhone is ever lost or stolen, just use the "Find My iPhone" feature.
How to Enroll
- Open Apple Wallet (for iOS 9 and up) or the Passbook® App on your eligible Apple device.
- Select "Set Up Apple Pay" then "Add a New Credit or Debit Card." If you're already using Apple Pay, swipe down and tap the "+" sign at the top right, then select "Add Another Card"
- Type in your card information or simply tap the camera icon and take a picture of your card. Enter the three digit security code found on the back of your card and fill in any remaining information.
You're now ready to use your debit or credit cards with Apple Pay!
How to Pay
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay™ symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Apple, the Apple logo, and the iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™ and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.Go to main navigation