- 1st Time Log In Instructions for Online Banking After the Upgrade
- 1st Time Online Banking ID: account number
- 1st Time Password: CFCU and the last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number followed by an exclamation point. Example: CFCU1234!
- You will then be required to select a new Online Banking ID (Username) and Password. Moving forward you will no longer be able to use your credit union account number as your online banking ID. This change is a part of our technology upgrade that provides enhanced security measures for your protection.
- Browsers that are supported are Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- Mobile Banking Access – you will first need to enroll your account by accessing Online Banking at www.cathfcu.com and you will use the same User Name ID and password that you established for Online Banking. You will then need to download the new Catholic Federal mobile app in the app store. The old app will not work after the technology upgrade.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE NEW APP WILL BE AVAILABLE TUESDAY, MAY 2ND
- Express Telephone will be iTalk after the upgrade and will be accessed by calling (800) 475.2338. You will continue to use your account number and same PIN number to access the system. The user prompts will be different than what you currently use for E.T.
- Current Quicken users will need to disconnect their accounts and reconnect on or after May 2, 2017. Click here for instructions.
Go to main navigation