Making the Switch in Four Easy Steps!
Interested in taking advantage of all the benefits that membership at Catholic Federal Credit Union has to offer?
Catholic Federal Credit Union will help you make the switch as easy as 1… 2… 3… 4!
Our Four Step Switch Kit will help you get organized and alleviate the concern that may be associated with changing financial institutions. We are here to make your transition easy and convenient!
As a member of Catholic Federal Credit Union you will enjoy other benefits such as:
- Free 24-hour Home Banking and ET phone access
- Free Online Bill Payer
- Free Financial Education and Counseling
- And much, much more!
Catholic Federal Credit Union’s Member Service Representatives are available to offer free quality advice and assistance in helping you make the transition.
TO DO LIST:
Step 1: Get Organized
- One of Catholic Federal Credit Union’s knowledgeable staff will help you choose the services that are right for you, open your new account, and order your new Catholic Federal Credit Union checks and Debit Card.
- Transition from your old account, and begin using your Catholic Federal Credit Union account.
Step 2: Switch Direct Deposit
- Change your direct deposit to your new Catholic Federal Credit Union account.
- For Payroll Direct Deposit, print, complete, and send one direct deposit form to each company making a direct deposit.
- For Social Security Direct Deposit, please call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213. Your change can be made right over the phone. Simply use the numbers at the bottom of your Catholic Federal Credit Union checks.
Step 3: Switch Automatic Withdrawals/Charges
- Contact the organizations and financial institutions that are currently deducting a recurring payment from your existing account.
- Switch existing automatic withdrawals by completing the “Automatic Withdrawal Request” form and provide them to the corresponding payee.
- Automatic charges to your old debit or credit card can be changed by providing the organization with your new Catholic Federal Debit Card or VISA number.
Step 4: Close Your Old Accounts
- Leave your old accounts open long enough for outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals to clear with enough money in the accounts to cover the transactions.
- Once the accounts are no longer active, complete the “Close Account Request” form and submit to your previous financial institution.
Questions? Visit your local branch of Catholic Federal Credit Union, contact our Call Center at 1-800-798-2328 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.