Share certificates from Catholic Federal Credit Union offer competitive rates for those members seeking to earn more from their savings. There are a variety of fixed term certificates available. Members have the option of selecting automatic renewal for continued higher earnings.
- Terms as short as 3 months or as long as 60 months
- Minimum opening balance as low as $1,000.00
- Youth certificates available with minimum balance $500.00
- Earn a fixed rate of interest over certificate term
- Have dividends compound, transfer into your CFCU account or sent by check to your mailing address on file
- Funds are available to use as collateral for a certificate secured loan at a low rate of interest
- Open a certificate at one of our branches, over the phone, or by logging into your homebanking account
- Share, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Coverdell Savings Account certificates available
- Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.